INTERNATIONAL FAIR OF PATENTS, INVENTIONS, INNOVATIONS AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES
September 21st – 23rd, 2018
Dom na ARM, Skopje
Organizer: National Association of Inventors of Macedonia – NAIM
We invite all Associations of Inventors from all countries around the globe to take part in INOVAMAK 2018. For each Association of inventors from abroad we offer a free exhibition space for up to 5 innovations and a free hotel accommodation (four nights: 20th – 23rd) for 1 (one) representative of each Association. For companies and independent innovators we offer exhibition space price of 50 EUR/m2 (minimum 2 m2).
We expect innovations to be at Technology Readiness Levels (TRL) from 3 to 9.
We encourage inventors to bring working prototypes of their inventions, besides posters.
Fair INOVAMAK 2018 will be held in the Dom na ARM (next to the Memorial House of Mother Teresa), conveniently located in the city centre.
Awards include Gold, Silver and Bronze medals featuring the portrait of famous inventor Mihajlo Pupin.
- Working hour of Fair: 10:00 – 19:00
- Opening ceremony September 21st at 12:00
- Awarding ceremony: September 23rd at 15:00
- Exhibits must be removed until 12:00 on September 24th
Deadline for applications: September 10th, 2018.
- Application form for authors/inventors represented by an Association of Inventors and Innovators: (click here)
- Application form for Individual Inventors/Companies:
Please send the filled-in application to: email@example.com